Monday, September 17, 2007

Im Lucky



So once and a while I get a phone call and they say that I've won something. Its a total scam... but today in the mail I recieved this envelope.


It came from Montreal for fuck snakes ~! and it has Important and Domestic Time Delivery on it.... looks pretty good, looks like I have won a Million fucking bucks !
But heres the inside, its fucking retarted ! They use a stamp to sign the finance directors name ! And dont bother reading anything it comes with a holigram "Prize Decoder Card "! Easy, send the envelope titled NO, or YES. for a million fucking dollars !

THE END.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't understand these scams. Does anyone actually send that shit in? Is there a nominal "promotional fee" of $860 for processing your prize or some shit?

Dutch choclate.