Thursday, September 20, 2007

Beer Prices Skyrocketing


So I went to the Canucks game last night, great game by the way, and I was appalled by the price of beer...$7.50 for a plastic cup of shitty Molson Canadian. So I did a bit of research and check out what I found....In all of the NHL we are ranked:
-#1 for highest average ticket price
-#1 for highest average parking price
-#4 for highest beer price
-#4 for highest hotdog price
-#4 for highest hat price

I didn't know that Vancouverites made that much cash that we can afford to be one of the highest priced teams in the leagues for fan cost index...see for yourself.. http://www.teammarketing.com/fci.cfm?page=fci_nhl_06-07.cfm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me about it nolte i went 2 the game on monday with kurt and alan on monday and it was costin me 45.00 for a round bull shit